2023年12月10日星期日

私人珍藏

 Last month of 2023!

Current state: Very much enjoying travelling alone, but also missing to have someone to cuddle.

I once lost faith to love someone, or be in a relationship, I probably still do. But what is love after all, it’s something in our nature, something we don’t have to look for but always within us, it’s us, we are the love itself. We forget about it because we put too much standards, requirements, conditions, expectations to define “love”, but love is just love, it is undefined, and unconditional.

I could feel love easier these days, with nature, scenery, food, people, friends, family, and things I love to do. But I am still confused why human make relationship so complicated that simply love couldn’t work it out. I could definitely tell this is my life lesson at the moment. 

“Love is one way traffic, just give, and do not expect anything in return.”

But in a relationship, people seeking for return, balance, fair game. I’ve met someone special, but in fact, everyone I’ve met is special enough to give me a lesson. Friends, family, partners, strangers. 

I am still learning. To love unconditionally, with a detached mind, without any fear. I know from intellectual level I could love like this without anyone, but I haven’t much experienced it. At this stage, I really enjoy being with myself, but also miss to have someone lovely to cuddle with. 

After all, being a human, I still have all these craving and clinging. 


Be patient. Be patient. Everything you’re asking, it’s working out the best way towards you.

You just gotta be patient.

Love.














5 条评论:

一步一脚印 =D