2023年8月3日星期四

Life goes on

anicca
Everything is constantly changing. 

I wish I could love myself completely from moment to moment. Sometimes I forget about that, but it’s okay, this too shall pass.

It’s okay that things change, people change. But something is there forever, the unchangeable, the ultimate truth, the truth of life. It is always there, from moment to moment, every moment aware, every moment equanimous, awareness and equanimous, will get you to the ultimate truth, and ultimate peace.

It is love. The nature of life is love, heaven, nivarna, whatever name you give to it, doesn’t matter. The truth is the truth. 

Words is one of the ways I heal myself, and reconnect, so I’ve been writing a lot recently. I miss the old days sometimes, behind the scenes there are regrets which hurt sometimes. I thought I could be easy on myself, but apparently not all the time. Which is okay, because this will also change.

So I accept the reality now - I am having attachments , that makes me sad. People leave. I shall know all relationship has an end, that’s the law of nature. Every single one we met in our life, mean for a goodbye. 

It’s okay though. I know the sorrow will get weaker and weaker every time it comes, one day it will be all gone. Accept the reality from moment to moment, observe objectively. I’m glad I have a way out, with words, and vipassana meditation, I can always be back to the completeness and understanding of impermanence. Healing becomes easier. 

If these unpleasant sensations never shows, I will never be able to eradicate them from the deepest depths of my life. It’s good that this is happening, welcome, welcome. It’s really good, I have this chance to come out from my misery. Thank you so much, thank you.

没有评论:

发表评论

一步一脚印 =D