2023年8月2日星期三

Home

It’s full moon today. It reminds me of someone. I once met a person who told me that, some people meditate for the whole night when it’s full moon, it’s one of their practices. The next day I saw him, I asked, “Did you meditate all night last night?” He smiled, shyly: “No! No.” And humbly, “it was a good sit though.”


My last full moon was magical. Four of us went to a bush walk to see the glow worm. It was a clear night, stars were above us, glow worm at the bottom, moonlight shinning on the branches and leaves. Every step we took is surrounded with Dhamma vibration - the law of nature. From moment to moment. As it is, as it is.

Even I am out of the place now, these little moments still give me the peaceful vibration, here and now, without any restrictions of space and time. So I know I am loved, and supported, as anyone else, even when I’m at the worst time - sad, feeling unworthy and down. But it will pass for sure, as everything else in the world.

Anicca. Anicca. Anicca.
Impermanence.

You could never unlearn them, the seeds were planted deep inside, one day it will sprout, and grow. But I have to work, work hard to take care of it, diligently and persistently, so that it sprouts and grows. One day it becomes a tree, strong enough and no longer requires the care, then it returns with fruits and protection - from all the misery. 

So now I am home. With the seeds. It’s been a hard work, but I want to keep going. As everything else it’s hard to start off, but once the hard work is done it will become easy. I want to make this happen, to do this strong determination for a year. I want to keep growing on the path, for myself and all the beings. May I develop love and goodwill, peace and harmony, and share with all beings.  














接受当下的现实 - 我承认自己难过。在夜深人静的时候,在毫无防备的时候,这些悲伤偶尔袭来,说我不值得,我不被爱,我不够好。但它的力度越来越弱,也会越来越弱,有一天会被完全消融。因为它们不是事实。我知道真正的自己是什么,真相是什么。它们来的时候,会像乌云一样遮盖太阳,但就算乌云来了,太阳一直都在。就让它随风而散,最终离去。

无论你遭遇过什么,谁曾经让你受伤,都不要忘记有人在无条件的爱着你。或许是你的家人,朋友,爱人,或许不一定是你想要的那个人,但你永远都会被爱着,被支持着。如果眼前有缺口,请你往后看看这一整片的爱。愿你难过的时候,知道自己有出口,有人能说,有人会陪你。无论是哪一种形式,都是这个宇宙对你的爱。

I appreciate everyone who have/had shared their lives with me.  Those who are still here, thank you so much for being with me. It’s so important that you are here along my journey, even we might not see each other so often, or we are in very far distance - the moments we have/ had are beyond time and space, I can still feel it every now and then. Thank you for all the love. 


没有评论:

发表评论

一步一脚印 =D