2023年1月8日星期日

A high diary

I feel good I’m 25. Used to think that’s abit old, but I guess ageing is unavoidable. 此时此刻的我们永远都比下一秒的我们更年轻。

25 is my favourite number. Used to be 5, switched to 25 when I was 9 or 10 years old ish. I could always feel a strong connection with this number. Now I’m on my favourite age, I feel young, and so much happening and potential.

Sometimes I miss the 22 years old me, so many things has changed and I could never be the same old me again. In a good way though. All the event in life is meant to be happened. Everything is leading me home. 

You’re alright. Nothing to worry about. You just passed a big test, you’ve cleared so much negativity, I am so proud of you.

Home is welcoming you as it always does. I miss you, I’m really happy with my life now, I found myself a great life partner, some life long friends, really great connection family. I couldn’t imagine to be apart from them with death. But we are all from the same origin, it’s just a dream. We are never apart.

I love you so big, it never fade. I wouldn’t be me without yous.

没有评论:

发表评论

一步一脚印 =D